Choose the event you would like to attend
1. Online Registration start here.
2. Fax - 916- 452-9182
3. Mail - Attention Girl Scouts Heart of Central California, 6601 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA 95819
Click here for registration forms or you may also call (916)452-9181 to request registration forms.
For Online Registration
- You must use Windows operating system (OS) with Internet Explorer browser to access E-Council. E-Council is not compatible with Macintosh OS, nor with Netscape, Mozilla, or Firefox browsers.
- When registering online, you will start with this E-Council screen.
- Pop-up blockers will prevent the registration window from appearing. You must disable your pop-up blocker to register.
- Make sure all names and addresses are entered correctly.
- Once your registration has been submitted, you will see a pop-up window that tells you, "Your registration has been successfully completed." This means only that your registration has been submitted; it does not mean you are automatically in the event/training. After the placement date, you will receive correspondence from council indicating whether or not you have been selected to attend.
- Bills will be sent to addresses on file. If you have a change of address, then please fill out the Change of Member Information form (request from council) and submit it to the council office.
- If you have opted to receive correspondence via E-mail, then make sure that girlscoutshcc.org is on your approved E-mail address list.
- Call the council office and ask for the Administration Department if you need further assistance.
A bill will be sent to you for the event in which you are confirmed to attend. You will have 15 days (from the date on the bill) to pay the fees. Please call if you do not receive an information packet. Pay immediately upon receipt of the bill to ensure your registered status. If payment is not received and there is a waiting list for the event, you will be dropped and another waiting troop/girl will be selected. If there is no waiting list you remain financially responsible. Contact the Administration Department for details. You are then held responsible to pay the bill or send a written notice of cancellation.
Confirmations/bills are sent on the event billing date or as you are placed into an event.
How to Pay the Bill
There are THREE ways to pay a bill:
1. Mail the bottom portion of your confirmation/bill with one check made out to Girl Scouts Heart of Central California or credit card information to the council office: Girl Scouts Heart of Central California, 6601 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA 95819. Please note that there is a $10 minimum on credit card payments.
2. Fax your credit card information on your bill to 916- 452-9182
3. Call the Finance Department with your credit card information at (916) 452-9181 or (800) 322-4475
If you are unable to attend or have changes in the amount of attendees, you must notify the Sacramento council office, in writing, at least 15 calendar days prior to the event/ training date to avoid being held financially responsible for the registration fee. (For example: if you are signed up for an event/training occurring on Saturday, November 6, you must notify the council office, in writing, by Friday, October 22, at 5 p.m.)
If you have cancelled at least 15 calendar days prior to the event, you will receive a refund in the mail for the total amount paid. Registrations that are not cancelled in writing at least 15 calendar days prior to the event, will not receive a refund and you will remain financially responsible for the total amount of the registration fee.
There are THREE ways to cancel IN WRITING from an event:
1. Mail your cancellation request to Girl Scouts Heart of Central California, 6601 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA 95819
2. Fax your cancellation to 916- 452-9182.
3. E-mail your cancellation to email@example.com