How to register for a Day Camp
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Call and request or print out a registration packet.
Choose the method that works best for you.
- Click Here to download the appropriate Day Camp registration packet.
- Call Girl Scouts Heart of Central California at (800) 322-4475 to request a registration packet by mail.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration packet by mail.
- Your first and last name.
- Your complete address, including city and zip code.
- Your phone number, including area code.
- The number of packets you are requesting, name of the camp, clarifying the camper group: girl camper, program/camp aide, adult volunteer, boy and/or preschooler packet.
Mail the completed registration packet and your check or money order (no cash, please!) to the registration address listed for the camp you selected (Please do not send registration packets to listed camp addresses.) Sending your registration packet to the Girl Scout Heart of Central California office for Camp Golden Timbers will delay your registration; and consequently, you may miss the registration deadline.What needs to be in your Registration Packet:
DAY CAMPS: Click here to download the appropriate registration packet.
ONE copy each of the following forms:
Day Camp Registration Form
Emergency Health Information Form
Consent to Administer Medication Form
SHORT TERM RESIDENT CAMPS: Click here to download the appropriate registration packet.
Girl/Adult Registration Form
(additional forms required will be mailed with confirmation letter)
Business-sized self-addressed stamped envelope